Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to our Life in Photos

After talking to a photographer friend this afternoon I decided, with her advise, that it would be a good idea to start a 365 day photo challenge. I want to use this time to introduce you to my husband, Jake, and I (Kailee). We are both students and pursuing very diffferent fields of study. We have been married for 8 months now and are very much enjoying life as a married couple. I will be using each day of the challenge to tell a story about our every day life. We're not the most exciting people on the planet but we do keep pretty busy. I hope you will be intrigued by my passion, encouraged by my words, and laugh at our crazy moments.

Today March 1st 2012 I did something for Jake that he's been on me about for some time now! I got rid of some very unneeded clothing. After class I took about 2 hours to clean my closet, get money for clothes that were in good condition, and donate the rest. The best part of it all was how happy he was that I had taken the time to do something that was important to him. I love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment