Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 15: Brothers

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. ~Terri Guillemets


I love my brothers to much. My oldest brother who is 18 has really been on my heart for the last two weeks. He has been going through a lot and its just getting worse. My prayers have been so strong for him to get past all this mess around him. I'm glad he'll be graduating high school soon. That will get him away from SO much that is going on right now. I can't imagine how I'd feel if my high school experiance was like his. On top of all else thats going on, he has surgery today. He tore his ACL which prevented him from playing basketball the last half of his senior year.  I know that was tough for him!! Today my day pretty much consisted of taking to my mom about him, and trying to get ahold of him too. My thoughts, heart, and prayers are so with him today. I decided to post one of his senior pictures that I took a few months ago. Please enjoy and if your the praying type, please say a quick prayer that he'll be strong and finish high school on a good note.



No comments:

Post a Comment