Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 24: The Park

Well we woke up this morning and took Addie back to the hotel to spend more time with family and swim. Jake tried to fix my car window. Its been leaking. And found that under my seat was SOAKED. We figured it was from the shirt we had be leaving in the window to catch the leaking water. It had dripped down below the seat. So he dried, vaccumed, and dried some more. We've been leaving the widows cracked and its almost dry now. Thank the Lord. After my parents got the kids stuff together we headed to the park for lunch. It was such a beautiful day so it was nice to get out and enjoy a few more hours with everyone. We walked to the creek, tried out the monkey bars, and played frisbee. This day just topped of my weekend. After they left me and Jake went and played mini golf then went to grabbed some dinner. Taking some time to relax before its back to school. I'm really not looking forward to it. I wanted to share a few more pictures of my sibblings from the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment