Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 28: LOONNGG Day

I am so sore today! My knee is killing me and I'm just ready for bed. I'm not used to being this worn out after ANY day unless its been at an amusement park or when I used to play softball.  You know that, "Been in the sun all day/working hard/sweat every drop of moisture out of my body" worn out. Of course, I'm not that kind of worn out today since I've been in class and at work. But my "worn out" is at least comparable. I didnt do anything out of the ordinary to I dont see why I feel this way. Ok, enough of that since it doesnt really matter. Jake showed me picture of one of his babies today. Its what they call  a dun and he is vere excited to have one of his own. This particular dun is a dun-badge-white flight. Look to the dull brown for this particular one. The other is bluecheck-self It will be beautiful when it gets older and feathers out. Right now they still have some "baby fuzz" :) I'm excited to see what happens with these cute ones!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment