Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 22: WORK

Jake worked a 12 hr shift today and I worked the evening shift. I got the house and other things ready for the weekend. My entire family (mom, dad, and all three sibblings) are coming down for the weekend. I'm so excited to head to the Gentry Safari. Me and mom are also going to see The Hunger Games. I even went and picked up our preordered tickets!! :) Beyond excited to have a girls night with mom and see a movie we are both so excited about. Jake also found out his new feed is in today that he's pretty excited about. Good feed for his birds is hard to come by around here for some reason. He wants it to be clean and full or protein, but not too much. He's pretty picky but I guess its worth it when he starts to fly his birds. They need a good combination when it comes to flying to help with time and spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment