Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 20: Pain

Today, my knee decided to try and kill me. Its so sore and I have no idea what happened. Every time I bend down or move just right, it feels like my bones are grinding together. I hope this stops before the weekend. I'm so ready for more family time with EVERYONE this time. As far as I know my oldest brother Austin is coming and I'm so excited. He hardly ever is home when I go and never comes with mom and dad to Fayetteville. We are taking the kids to Gentry drive-thru Safari then me and my mom are going to watch The Hunger Games. We both read the books so we are SO excited abou the weekend.

I forgot to share a picture of the birds from this weekend. This isnt one of my better shots I've taken but they were too high up to get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment