Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 6: Bare Feet and Freedom

Day 6
Not a lot happened today. Just the usual class then work. When I got home I decided that for dinner we'd be having chicken wrapped in bacon and and cheese. I felt the need to eat something that felt "bad" for me. I know I know, it is when you consider fat, but I'm counting carbs. It felt so nice to eat something besides fruit or cheese. Yummy!! Still pretty hard to stick to my "low carb diet" but I tell myself if I say no now, it will be easier later. I'm also determined to lose weight so that I can feel good about myself this summer. Speaking of summer, I'm so ready to have my feet free! This girl loves to go barefoot and when I can't I wear my Chacos or some sort of sandals. I just love the way I feel in the summer. Free from school and free to swim and be outside as much as possible :) Planning on taking summer classes this year but thats only half the summer, so I'm still looking forward to the freedom!


Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Khalil Gibran

2 comments: