Monday, March 5, 2012

So in Love

Day 5

Last night me and Jake had a great talk. We intended to go to bed around 9:30 but didnt get to sleep until 12. It was so nice to laugh and enjoy each others company. It was nice staying up late just talking like we used to when we were dating when we talked over the phone. I realize more and more how in love I am with him and how we truly were meant to be together. All I can do is thank God he blessed me with such an amazing man and someone loves me for who I am. Today was very busy. I had a Bio. test that I feel I did well on. I'm praying I got a 90 or higher. That would take so much weight of my shoulders. I got a bad grade on the first exam of the semester so doing well this time will put me at ease. We are both so ready to head home this weekend and see our families, yet, we have lots to do this week. Be looking forward to some interesting pictures to come :)
"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment