Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 25: Church

We finally made it back to Hyland Park this week. We've really missed our "family" there. With both of us in school, working, and making so many trips back home...it gets hard to keep connected there. I love it though. I am so glad we found a church family who is so understanding and checks in on us every time we miss, even if they know why we are gone. With everything being so crazy, I don't have a picture to share from today so I we'll share some more from the weekend with my family. They are some of my favorite so I am happy to share more of them :)

I don't know why but this picture makes me laugh. My sister wanted to put her legs up on the gorilla's shoulders so bad. You can see how awkward it was for her to sit this way. Our sweet brother was tryin to hold her up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment