Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 14: Beautiful Day

Today was so nice. I spent most of my time on campus while Jake was at work. Pretty normal day for the both of us. Jake has been pretty stressed with work, school, and everything else going on so it was a tough day for him. Next week will be good for the both of us. Although I'm at little upset with my work schedule. I go into work at 5 three days next week and thats when Jake gets home. I guess it won't be a real Spring Break for either of us. I am glad we get to see our parents and enjoy some time with my sibblings though!!

Neither of us can wait until its time to fly again. I love to go out and capture some great shots and he just loves his birds. This one I took this past summer I believe and this is the edited version I did for his clubs annual tshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment