Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 11: Leaving Family

We had such a great weekend. We stayed with my parents and spent a lot of time with Kyler and Addie. When we left today she cried and cried and would not let go of me. It was a combination of her being tired and sad. I felt so bad. I promised to write her a letter, which is something I do a lot for the both of them. They are still young enough that it is cool to get things in the mail. Heck, its always cool to get things in the mail!! I am so blessed to have a family who loves me and also accepts my husband. Dad and Jake did a lot together this weekend and that made me very happy. Now its time to focus on school again and get things done before Spring Break. I decided to add one more picture of Addison. She loves the camera and her favorite part is to make funny faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment