Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 10: Fun in the Sun


Me and my mom spent the day talking about nothing while the boys worked outside on the hog pen. I decided to take a while and spend some extra time outside with my youngest brother and sister. We took some pictures and had a lot of fun. I just love being able to spend time with my family when we come home from school. I'm looking forward to another day full of fun tomorrow. Hoping my 18 year old brother will make it back to spend some time with me. You know how it is...he's too cool to hang out with his "big sis". If he makes it, I'm hoping to sneak a picture with him. He's a tough one; being so camera shy and all. I love my family to pieces!! I have so many pictures to share today because I couldnt decide.

The first picture is of my sister Addison. She is also known as my twin. My mom, me, and her all look identical at corresponding ages.

The next is me and Addison. She LOVES to take pictures.

The next is my brother Kyler shooting some baskets.

And last but not least is my baby boy Elek. He is getting old but he's been the best dog. I miss him so much since I had to leave him here with mom and dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment