Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 52: Animal Shelter Fun

I headed to the animal shelter again today after class. I love going to see the animals and "socialize" the cats. This coming Sunday I will be going to Orientation so I can learn to walk the dogs, work in the office, and help adopt animals out at pet smart and the farmer's market. Not being able to have pets at our apartment is really hard for me. Going to the shelter is perfect for me because I get a chance to cuddle and play with the animals while getting my volunteer hours for my scholarship out of the way! God blessed me when he sent a friend to tell me I could volunteer there. Today I'm going to show you a picture of my favorite pet. He lives with my mom and dad now but was given to me around 5 years ago. We adopted him from the animal shelter in my home town.

This is my sweet baby Elek. Not his best shot but he is so sweet. Love this guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment