Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 40: Has It Already Been 40 Days?!

Seems like I just started this blog. Yes, I'll admit, I am terrible at keeping up with it but I still love doing it. Today I got the house cleaned after class then I headed to work. Needeless to say, nothing excited happened today. Add that to the list of terribly boring days in the Stonebarger house. I'm either so busy I wanna pull my hair out or so bored I can't see straight :) Really need to get back in touch with my friend Lucie again. We've both been crazy busy and I miss her a lot. Today would have been the perfect day to just hang out and do nothing, pretty sure she had class though. Hoping to hang out with her soon!



This is one of the things I love about college. You can find awesome things just about anywhere. I found this about a year ago. Its a chalk drawing just hanging out on the sidewalk!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment