Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 39: I Hate Wednesdays

Wednesdays are my long days. School 8:30-4:20 then work from 5-8:30!! I hate it!! Ready for summer so I can have a totally different schedule. My fall semester is looking pretty good too. Time and difficulty have been the worst to me this semester. How did I end up with a terrible schedule, and two hard classes in the same semester. Its kicking my butt. I have no time to take new pictures, I hardly see my husband, and I feel rushed rushed rushed all the time. Welcome to adulthood I guess??\

I did my sister-in-laws dance pictures last year. I feel weird calling her that because she's only 15 so I typically just call her my sister. Most of these didnt turn out the way I planned but I definatly had a few favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment