Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 31: Jake's babies

Well today we headed back to Fayetteville with some extra passengers. Jake brought home some babies. Baby pigeons that is :) We brought home 15 babies and they are now peacefully at home in their spacious kitbox! They will be flying soon and we are both pretty excited. First Jake has to get them trained to their new home and learn when its time to eat. When they start flying I will be takin LOTS of pictures. Action shots are my favorite so I love having the opportunity to get shots of his birds. Some of my earliest "professional camera" work came from his birds, if thats what you wanna call it anyway. I got used to my Nikon D3100 taking pictures of his pigeons and I totally loved it. Here are some pictures of our babies ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment