Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 38: "One Day Without Shoes"

Today was TOMS "One Day Without Shoes". I spent the day barefoot to help raise awarness for what the TOMS program is doinng and for all the kids in the world who do not have shoes. I was sad to see so many people wearing their TOMS but not supporting today's issue. Its sad to say but it seems to me people are giving their money to a cause they don't even believe in. I understand some people just can't go barefoot but it just rubs me wrong. I wish they were more than just shoes to everyone else!! I also found out today that I made a 96 on my bio test!!!! This exam counted for double so I went from failing to having a B! I am beyond happy! Me and Jake got to spend the day together because somehow we both were off work. It made for a totally perfect day. I couldnt ask for more than spending the day with the one I love, watching our babies fly. and finding out that its possible for me to be a good student :)


No comments:

Post a Comment