Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 35: Shopping with the Family

This morning my mom asked if I wanted to go shopping with her, my dad, and oldest brother. We were going to help him pick out some nicer clothes and his graduation outfit. He likes to shop when it involves new clothes and I was just happy to be spending time with him. We don't get to hang out very much anymore and I really miss it. We didnt bring the little ones along so that made the trip slightly more enjoyable. We ended up eating at outback and heading to a few other stores afterwards before going to see 2 family members in the hospital. It had, lets just say an unexpected ending. We didnt make it back home until after 8pm and I just hung out with Jake and his family. Over all it was a pretty intersting day and I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment