Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 49: The Park

Well after I slept in and Jake got up and did some cleaning for his mom, we headed to the park. My parents invited us to come and join in with a church get together. We love our New Hope people :) It ended up being a lot of fun. Music, food, and fellowship make for a good afternoon. A sunny day and lots of kids make for great pictures. BUT, I did also get some pictures of my neice before we left Jake's mom's house. I made out with some pretty good shots these weekend between Gracie and my little sister Addie. I love when I can make people happy doing something I love. Gracie's mom wants to make a canvas of one of the pictures I took. It makes me excited when people love and appreciate what I do, especially when its form photos I'm not being paid for ;) Then we spent the evening, after we got back to Fayetteville, with a group of other married couples. Me and Jake have been fortunate enough to have great mentors through out our first year. They started us and about 5 other couples on a "Date-Night Challenge" type thing for the next year. Each month I have to take Jake on a date, and he has to take me on one. The dates are already set up and very creative. Each month our female mentor will send us our date idea and the male will do the same for the males in the group. We are both very excited to see what God has for us over the next year!! ;)



These photos are unedited


Haha this one cracks me up. My sister is one of the most hilarious people I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment