Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 41: Finally!! Its Friday.

So glad me and my husband have the week to just us....finally. I love going home to see family but there is no better way to catch up on stuff at home and relax at the same time than staying here with the one I love. Micah and Moses made an apperance on campus today. Long story short, they are two guys who claim themselves as Christians then preach crazy things at us on campus. They tell us "how to identify a lesbian", "Jesus didnt say come as you are" and that "God's love is conditional. Its nothnig but crazy when they show up on campus. I decided to bring my camera along to campus because I heard a rumor that they were showing up. I got a few shots and a few videos! Jake had to work the horse festival so I went and watched with a friend. It was just a few demo things so it wasnt too exciting. :) We were both finally  home around 10. We ate dinner and enjoyed each others company. It was a good day all in all.
If you can read the pins on his shirt. Yes your probably right about what they say. I wasn't kidding when I said this guy was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment