Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 57: Sunday=Funday

.....Well at least this time!! We had a pretty good and relaxing day. After church we headed to the animal shelter for orientation and "dog walking training". My husband and I are both officially trained and ready to walk dogs ;). I know what your thinking. "You have to be trained??" Yes, the shelter does this so that all volunteers are trained with what to do on how to get the dogs out of their run, into the yard, and out to play without injury or fights. Its hard to take a dog out when 30 other dogs want to be out too!! I really wish I could catch up on pictures, the end of the semester is really kicking me. I'll have lots for the weekend though!! :)

This picture is from last year, but is exactly what is happening this weekend. We'll be heading to our friend Ron's for a weekend of working cows, eating good food, and visiting with some great hard working people.

No comments:

Post a Comment