Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 70: Dance Recital and Goats

Tonight was my sister-in-laws dance recital. Even though the recitals are WAY to long, I love watching her dance. She's very good and I enjoy when one of her dance's is up. After her recital I was supposed to take a few pictures but she changed right after she was done. She forgot to wait ;) After that we had dinner with all of the family. After dinner we went to my parents to surprise the kids and my mom. As I've said, the kids birthdays were this week (Kyler's was today) and of course Mothers Day is Sunday. We got them both goats. Mom was so excited and it made me very happy. The kids seem to love them too. They are dwark goats and won't get much bigger than they are now. That is the reason we picked these particular ones. Arent they cute?!

Kyler wasnt there when we first came so we had to re-surprise him later ;)

And here are the goats. Sweet little things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment