Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 66: Another Day

Well today is anothe day of studying and work. Tonight was GREAT though. Jake and I have a group of friends here and we all have the same mentor. We're kinda of like a young couples group. We have all only been together once but we're all doing the same dating challenge for the next year. Our female mentor sends us a date idea and the male mentor sends them theirs. They are very creative and interesting dates and can be modified if you like. Also, each spouse has a date each month. That means two dates a month for the next year!! YAY!! Well I did my date tonight and it was a lot of fun. I'm so glad we started this! :) Jake's date will be next week.
Found an old SD card with our first Christmas pics on it. Not sure if these are also hiding on my computer some where or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment