Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 61: Crazy Day

So today I was supposed to go Volunteer at the shelter, but that didnt happen. Wanna know what DID happen?! I stopped by a local store to waste time since I had gotten out of class early. Some how I lost my keys in the store. I panicked because I thought I'd locked them in my car...again. When I saw they weren't in my car, I REALLY panicked. I looked all over the store but I knew I hadnt laid them down. I was so confused at to what had possibly happened. After waiting 4 hours on Jake to come unlock my car (hoping they were in there somewhere) one of the sales ladies found my keys. Somehow they had gotten stuck on a hanger in the clearanc area and I didnt realize it. I remembered then that I had placed my keys under my arm. I guess the hanger snagged them right up! :( I got about 2 hours at home then headed to work. It made for a long day!
Thinking about my Chi Alpha friends this week. I miss being able to go. Hopefully next semester we'll be back on a schedule where we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment