Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Busy Life It Is

Well, so much for a photo a day! Life just caught up with me...along with other things. I am however, still taking pictures. I guess that matters most right?! Right! :) Starting back to school next week and I am anything but excited. I'm glad I finally have some Psychology classes this semester but I'm not looking forward to how busy I'll be between those and my Spanish class. I guess we'll see. My most recent "project" has been helping my mom create a photo wall for their house. She is turning pictures I take into canvases. I'll be sharing the photo I took of my sister since it is the most recent. I'll also include the photo of her that I submitted to a contest. I'll hear back about that contest in a few days! I also want to include a few pictures I've taken since the last time I posted. I did a natural beauty model shoot and it exceeded my expectations!




No comments:

Post a Comment